This blog is ...

This blog is about my daily life. A list of things I want to do while I am alive and what I did.

2021-08-26

#19. Go to a Unison Square Garden concert

Union Square Garden is a Rock Band consisting of SAITO Kosuke, TABUCHI Tomoya and SUZUKI Takao.



I went to the Union Square Garden concert!!

At 2021-8-24 I went to the Tokyo Garden Theater to see a concert by Union Square Garden. 

They are very popular and it is very difficult to get tickets for their concerts. A few days ago, I got a ticket for the closed seat of the day. This seat was very high position, but fortunately I could see everything on stage.

I enjoyed their performance for about two hours. I've liked them for a few years now, but I actually went to their concerts for the first time.

It became an unforgettable memory.

And this is the first done of this bucket list.


No comments:

Post a Comment